- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: Is the signal between the parent unit and the baby unit secure?
Yes, the signal transmitted between the baby unit and parent unit is digitally secure and therefore safe from unauthorized access.
- How does the night-vision function work?
- Reasons for temperature measurement error
- How can I eliminate noise interference?
- My display is blank, what can I do?
- What can I do If the baby unit has lost its link with the parent unit?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty