- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: How can I eliminate noise interference?
- Your Baby and Parent Unit may be too close. Move them farther apart.
- Make sure there is at least 3 to 4.5 feet (1 to 1.5 meters) between the 2 units to avoid audio feedback.
- lf the Baby Unit is too far away it may be out of range, try moving the Baby Unit closer to the Parent Unit.
- Make sure the Baby and Parent Unit are not near other electrical equipment, such as a television, computer or cordless/mobile telephone.
- Use of other 2.4 GHz products, such as wireless networks (Wi-Fi® routers), Bluetooth® systems, or microwave ovens, may cause interference with this product, so keep the Baby Monitor away at least 3 to 4.5 feet away (1 to 1.5 meters) from these types of products, or turn them off if they appear to be causing interference.
- If the signal is weak, try moving the Parent and/or Baby Unit to different positions in the rooms.
- Is the signal between the parent unit and the baby unit secure?
- How does the night-vision function work?
- Reasons for temperature measurement error
- My display is blank, what can I do?
- What can I do If the baby unit has lost its link with the parent unit?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty