- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: What can I do to eliminate high-pitched sound if it occurs due to feedback?
This noise occurs when parent unit and the baby unit are too close to each other.
- Increase the distance between the two units.
- Have the two units face opposite directions.
- Reduce the speaker volume.
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- If the Baby Unit has lost its link with the Parent Unit
- Why is the power/link indicator LED off on the parent unit even when it is connected to the charger?
- Why is there no sound from the parent unit?
- How do I adjust the belt clip to use it as a stand or how do I turn the stand into a belt clip?
- Why is the battery LED flashing even when the parent unit is connected to the charger?
- How can I limit the background noise received on my unit?
- Why is the power/link indicator LED flashing on the parent unit?
- Power indicator on the parent unit does not come on
- Noise interference on your parent unit
- No display
- Why is the power LED off even when the baby unit is connected to the charger?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Is the signal between the parent unit and the baby unit secure?