- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: Is the signal between the parent unit and the baby unit secure?
Yes, the signal transmitted between the baby unit and parent unit is digitally secure and therefore safe from unauthorized access.
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- If the Baby Unit has lost its link with the Parent Unit
- Why is the power/link indicator LED off on the parent unit even when it is connected to the charger?
- Why is there no sound from the parent unit?
- What can I do to eliminate high-pitched sound if it occurs due to feedback?
- How do I adjust the belt clip to use it as a stand or how do I turn the stand into a belt clip?
- Why is the battery LED flashing even when the parent unit is connected to the charger?
- How can I limit the background noise received on my unit?
- Why is the power/link indicator LED flashing on the parent unit?
- Power indicator on the parent unit does not come on
- Noise interference on your parent unit
- No display
- Why is the power LED off even when the baby unit is connected to the charger?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information