- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: How do I adjust the volume of the lullaby playing on the baby unit?
Select the lullaby, and then press OK. A volume indicator appears. Press Up or Down to adjust the level.
- Why is the power LED on the top left of the parent unit red even when it is connected to the charger?
- Why is there no sound from the parent unit?
- Why is the talk back feature not working?
- Why can’t I hear the baby’s response when I am using the talk button?
- What can I do if the video appears grainy?
- The baby monitor system produces a high-pitched noise
- Cannot hear sound or baby cry from the parent unit
- Power indicator on the parent unit does not come on
- Battery pack in the parent unit is running low quickly
- Noise interference on your parent unit
- No display
- I am having power issues with my monitor or camera unit. How can I find out if the issue is with the power cord, the battery or the adapter port?
- My display shows “no signal” even though both units are connected and powered on. What do I do?
- Why is the parent unit beeping?
- My temperature display has °C. What does this mean?
- I have more than one camera paired but the view is from only one camera. How do I select which camera I am viewing?
- How can I extend the battery life of the parent unit?
- Can I link two monitors to one camera?
- Can my monitor work with a smartphone?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty