- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: How to obtain warranty service or other information
To obtain service or information, please call:
USA and Canada 1-888-331-3383
- My camera is connected to my TV but I am not able to change or select the camera
- My temperature display has °C. What does this mean?
- How can I get rid of noise interference?
- I just purchased an additional camera. How do I pair a second camera?
- I am trying to view on the TV and it won't work at all
- Why is the power LED on the top left of the parent unit red even when it is connected to the charger?
- Why can’t I see anything on the video monitor?
- What can I do when my night vision does not seem to be working well?
- What can I do if the video appears grainy?
- Why is there no sound from the parent unit?
- How do I adjust the volume of the lullaby playing on the baby unit?
- My display shows “No Signal” even though both units are connected and powered on. What do I do?
- Why is the display showing “No Signal” on the parent unit even when it is connected to the charger?
- Why can’t I hear the baby’s response when I am using the talk button?
- Power indicator on the parent unit does not come on
- The parent unit beeps
- Cannot hear sound or baby cry from the parent unit.
- The baby monitor system produces a high-pitched noise
- Battery pack in the parent unit is running low quickly
- Why is the talk back feature not working?
- Why is the power LED off even when the baby unit is connected to the charger?
- What can I do if my screen is blank?
- The camera is not linked to the monitor
- How can I limit the background noise received on my unit?
- How do I view my baby on the TV?
- How can I extend the battery life of the parent unit?
- I have more than one camera paired but the view is from only one camera. How do I select which camera I am viewing?
- Is the signal between the parent unit and the baby unit secure?
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty