- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: No display
- Try recharging or replacing the battery pack. Reset the units. Disconnect the battery pack of the parent unit and unplug both the units' electrical power, then plug them back in.
- Is the unit turned on? Press and hold the ON/OFF button on the parent unit to turn it ON.
- Is the correct camera selected? Change the camera number, if necessary.
- Is the video display turned on? Press the VIDEO ON/OFF button to turn it on.
- When operating using batteries only, the Display will go blank after
5 minutes or 30 minutes or 60 minutes to save power (depending on video
on setting). The unit is still active and will give you audio alerts. You can
reactivate the screen by pressing any button.
- What can I do to eliminate high-pitched sound if it occurs due to feedback?
- Is the signal between the parent unit and the baby unit secure?
- How can I limit the background noise received on my unit?
- The parent unit beeps
- Cannot hear sound or baby cry from the parent unit
- If the baby unit has lost its link with the parent unit
- Noise interference on your parent unit
- The power LED is off even though the baby unit is connected to the charger
- Why is the power/link indicator LED flashing on the parent unit?
- Power Indicator on the parent unit does not come on
- Low battery light on the parent unit screen flashes
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty