- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: The power LED is off even though the baby unit is connected to the charger
Please try the following:
- Verify that the connections on the baby unit and at the electrical outlet are secure.
- Check that the wall outlet is working by plugging in another device, such as a lamp.
- Press and hold power button, until the LED is ON.
- What can I do to eliminate high-pitched sound if it occurs due to feedback?
- Is the signal between the parent unit and the baby unit secure?
- How can I limit the background noise received on my unit?
- The parent unit beeps
- Cannot hear sound or baby cry from the parent unit
- No display
- If the baby unit has lost its link with the parent unit
- Noise interference on your parent unit
- Why is the power/link indicator LED flashing on the parent unit?
- Power Indicator on the parent unit does not come on
- Low battery light on the parent unit screen flashes
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty