- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: Why is the power/link indicator LED flashing on the parent unit?
The Parent Unit will flash when the communication link is lost.
- Verify that the connections on the baby unit and at the electrical outlet are secure.
- Check that the baby unit is ON.
- The parent and baby unit may be out of range. Reduce the distance between the two.
- What can I do to eliminate high-pitched sound if it occurs due to feedback?
- Is the signal between the parent unit and the baby unit secure?
- How can I limit the background noise received on my unit?
- The parent unit beeps
- Cannot hear sound or baby cry from the parent unit
- No display
- If the baby unit has lost its link with the parent unit
- Noise interference on your parent unit
- The power LED is off even though the baby unit is connected to the charger
- Power Indicator on the parent unit does not come on
- Low battery light on the parent unit screen flashes
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty