- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: What can I do to eliminate high-pitched sound if it occurs due to feedback?
This noise occurs when parent unit and the baby unit are too close to each other.
- Increase the distance between the two units.
- Have the two units face opposite directions.
- Reduce the speaker volume.
- Why is the power LED off even when the baby unit is connected to the charger?
- Power/link indicator on the baby unit flashes
- Noise interference on your parent unit
- If the baby unit has lost its link with the parent unit
- No display
- Cannot hear sound or baby cry from the parent unit
- Link light on the parent unit flashes
- Power Indicator on the parent unit does not come on
- Low battery light on the parent unit screen flashes
- How does the night vision function work?
- Is the signal between the parent unit and the baby unit secure?
- Can my monitor work with a smartphone?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty