- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: Low battery light on the parent unit screen flashes
Battery pack in the parent unit is running low. Connect the parent unit to the mains power with the supplied power adaptor for recharging.
- What can I do to eliminate high-pitched sound if it occurs due to feedback?
- Why is the power LED off even when the baby unit is connected to the charger?
- Power/link indicator on the baby unit flashes
- Noise interference on your parent unit
- If the baby unit has lost its link with the parent unit
- No display
- Cannot hear sound or baby cry from the parent unit
- Link light on the parent unit flashes
- Power Indicator on the parent unit does not come on
- How does the night vision function work?
- Is the signal between the parent unit and the baby unit secure?
- Can my monitor work with a smartphone?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty