- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: How does the night vision function work?
The night vision function uses infra-red to make the most of the available ambient light. It can therefore provide a view of the baby in light, such as with a low night-light on in the room. It does need some degree of light in order to work so if the quality of the image is poor, try increasing the level of light slightly.
- What can I do to eliminate high-pitched sound if it occurs due to feedback?
- Why is the power LED off even when the baby unit is connected to the charger?
- Power/link indicator on the baby unit flashes
- Noise interference on your parent unit
- If the baby unit has lost its link with the parent unit
- No display
- Cannot hear sound or baby cry from the parent unit
- Link light on the parent unit flashes
- Power Indicator on the parent unit does not come on
- Low battery light on the parent unit screen flashes
- Is the signal between the parent unit and the baby unit secure?
- Can my monitor work with a smartphone?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty