- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: Can my monitor work with a smartphone?
There are a number of monitors designed to work with a smartphone such as the Blink 1, which works with the Monitor Everywhere app and the focus66 and Scout66, which work with the Hubble app. Monitors which are provided with parent units are designed to work only with those units.
- What can I do to eliminate high-pitched sound if it occurs due to feedback?
- Why is the power LED off even when the baby unit is connected to the charger?
- Power/link indicator on the baby unit flashes
- Noise interference on your parent unit
- If the baby unit has lost its link with the parent unit
- No display
- Cannot hear sound or baby cry from the parent unit
- Link light on the parent unit flashes
- Power Indicator on the parent unit does not come on
- Low battery light on the parent unit screen flashes
- How does the night vision function work?
- Is the signal between the parent unit and the baby unit secure?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty