- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: Low battery light on the parent unit screen flashes
Battery pack in the parent unit is running low. Connect the parent unit to the main power with the supplied power adapter for recharging.
- The baby monitor system produces a high-pitched noise
- I cannot view the video image of the object from the parent unit
- How do I pair the camera to the monitor if I lose the link?
- Why does the parent unit beep?
- How many cameras can I pair with my monitor?
- Do I have to pair my camera to the monitor before use?
- Battery pack in the parent unit is running low quickly
- Power/link indicator on the baby unit flashes
- Cannot hear sound or baby cry from the parent unit
- Can I view more than one camera at the same time?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- Power indicator on the parent unit does not come on
- I am having power issues with my monitor or camera unit. How can I find out if the issue is with the power cord, the battery or the adapter port?