- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: Can I view more than one camera at the same time?
No, you can select the screen to view images from a particular baby unit, or view all baby units one after another in Scan Mode. If you select Scan Mode to view the images, the screen switches to view another baby unit automatically after some time. The switching is in chronological order.
- The baby monitor system produces a high-pitched noise
- I cannot view the video image of the object from the parent unit
- How do I pair the camera to the monitor if I lose the link?
- Why does the parent unit beep?
- How many cameras can I pair with my monitor?
- Do I have to pair my camera to the monitor before use?
- Battery pack in the parent unit is running low quickly
- Low battery light on the parent unit screen flashes
- Power/link indicator on the baby unit flashes
- Cannot hear sound or baby cry from the parent unit
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- Power indicator on the parent unit does not come on
- I am having power issues with my monitor or camera unit. How can I find out if the issue is with the power cord, the battery or the adapter port?