- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: Low battery light on the parent unit screen flashes
Battery pack in the parent unit is running low. Connect the parent unit to the electrical outlet with the supplied power adapter for recharging.
- Cannot view the video image of the object from the parent
- I am having power issues with my monitor or camera unit. How can I find out if the issue is with the power cord, the battery or the adapter port?
- Battery pack in the parent unit is running low quickly
- The digital video baby monitor system produces a highpitched noise
- Cannot hear sound or baby cry from the parent unit
- The parent unit beeps
- Power/link indicator on the baby unit flashes
- Power Indicator on the parent unit does not come on
- How long should I charge the battery the first time?
- How many cameras can I pair with my monitor?
- Can I turn off just the screen and still listen?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty