- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: How many cameras can I pair with my monitor?
You can pair a maximum of four baby units to your parent unit. Each new baby unit must be paired to the parent unit before use.
- Cannot view the video image of the object from the parent
- I am having power issues with my monitor or camera unit. How can I find out if the issue is with the power cord, the battery or the adapter port?
- Battery pack in the parent unit is running low quickly
- The digital video baby monitor system produces a highpitched noise
- Cannot hear sound or baby cry from the parent unit
- The parent unit beeps
- Low battery light on the parent unit screen flashes
- Power/link indicator on the baby unit flashes
- Power Indicator on the parent unit does not come on
- How long should I charge the battery the first time?
- Can I turn off just the screen and still listen?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty