- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: Cannot hear sound from the baby unit
- The volume level in the parent unit may be set too low, increase the volume level of the parent unit.
- The parent unit and the baby unit may be out of range with each other. Reduce the distance between the units, but not closer than 1 metre.
- Cannot see the video image on the parent unit
- How can I avoid noise interference on my device?
- The baby monitor produces a high-pitched noise
- The parent unit beeps
- What should I do if the baby unit has lost its link with the parent unit?
- Why do I have no display?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty