- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: What is the meaning of "Local Camera" and "Remote Camera"?
When you are accessing your Camera from the same wireless network (Home) in which it is configured, it is a Local Camera.
When you are accessing your Camera away from your home it is a Remote Camera. You may be using 3G, 4G or 4G LTE or a Wi-Fi connection outside of your home.
- Lost connection.
- Noise interference on your device.
- Noise interference on your parent unit.
- I found interference caused by my other web cam devices.
- When the video is cut off, the application attempts to reconnect and and results in lost sound and choppy video.
- I do not hear any sound when I am accessing a remote Camera.
- Even though I am accessing my Camera from the same Wi-Fi network, I still find my Camera is shown as remote. I can only access it for 5 minutes at a time.
- During setup on device for Android™ and iOS, I am not able to find my Camera during the last step and the setup fails.
- I am not able to access my Camera.
- The sound alert setting threshold is not right.
- When I am in "remote mode", the video stops after 5 minutes. How do I view for longer?
- I get a message: We are having problems accessing your camera. This could be due to lack of internet connection. Please wait and try again later.
- I receive an error message saying: "Email ID is not registered".
- I am unable to login even after registration.
- While I am adding a new camera to my account, I am not able to find any cameras to add.
- I am unable to receive a new password although I have used the "Forgot password" option.
- What do I do if I forgot my password?
- When does the camera's firmware get updated?
- If you forgot your password
- How many users can access the camera at one time?
- How do I download the app for Android™ and iOS devices?
- Which platforms are supported for accessing my camera?
- When I try to view the camera, I get a prompt for camera firmware upgrade. What should I do?
- What is the significance of LED flashing?
- What are the supported browsers for accessing from my PC/ Mac®?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty