- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: What is the significance of LED flashing?
A flashing LED indicates the following status:
Slow flashing: Your Camera is in setup mode. You can add the Camera to your account in this mode. Out of the box, the Camera is in setup mode. To reset to setup mode, press and hold the PAIR button on the bottom of the Camera until you hear a beep.
Slow flashing: The Camera is either connecting to the router or lost the link to the router. Please ensure that the Camera is in the Wi-Fi signal range.
LED is stable: The Camera is connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Lost connection.
- Noise interference on your device.
- Noise interference on your parent unit.
- I found interference caused by my other web cam devices.
- When the video is cut off, the application attempts to reconnect and and results in lost sound and choppy video.
- I do not hear any sound when I am accessing a remote Camera.
- Even though I am accessing my Camera from the same Wi-Fi network, I still find my Camera is shown as remote. I can only access it for 5 minutes at a time.
- During setup on device for Android™ and iOS, I am not able to find my Camera during the last step and the setup fails.
- I am not able to access my Camera.
- The sound alert setting threshold is not right.
- When I am in "remote mode", the video stops after 5 minutes. How do I view for longer?
- I get a message: We are having problems accessing your camera. This could be due to lack of internet connection. Please wait and try again later.
- I receive an error message saying: "Email ID is not registered".
- I am unable to login even after registration.
- While I am adding a new camera to my account, I am not able to find any cameras to add.
- I am unable to receive a new password although I have used the "Forgot password" option.
- What do I do if I forgot my password?
- When does the camera's firmware get updated?
- If you forgot your password
- How many users can access the camera at one time?
- How do I download the app for Android™ and iOS devices?
- What is the meaning of "Local Camera" and "Remote Camera"?
- Which platforms are supported for accessing my camera?
- When I try to view the camera, I get a prompt for camera firmware upgrade. What should I do?
- What are the supported browsers for accessing from my PC/ Mac®?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty