- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: No display
- Try recharging or replacing the rechargeable battery pack.
- Reset the corded base. Unplug the unit’s electrical, then plug it back in.
- If the LED is not lit up, then try to unplug the unit’s electrical power, and then plug it back in.
- Caller ID does not work
- Poor audio quality
- Noise interference on your radio or television
- If the cordless handset disconnects from the corded base during a phone call
- A phonebook entry cannot be stored
- No ring tone
- No dial tone
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information