- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: No dial tone
- If there is no base power, check the connections. Reset the phone by unplugging then plugging it back into an electrical outlet.
- If the cordless handset batteries are empty, recharge the battery pack for at least 24 hours.
- Move the cordless handset closer to the corded base.
- Be sure to use only the provided telephone cords.
- Caller ID does not work
- Poor audio quality
- Noise interference on your radio or television
- If the cordless handset disconnects from the corded base during a phone call
- No display
- A phonebook entry cannot be stored
- No ring tone
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information