- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: Why does the cordless handset drop the link during a call?
The base power might be disconnected. Please check that the power cord is properly connected to the unit and that the power adaptor is connected properly to the electrical outlet.
The unit might be out of range between the base and the cordless handset. Please move the cordless handset closer to the base.
If all above still cannot cure the problem, please unplug the base’s electrical power. Wait for 15 seconds and plug it back in. Then allow one minute for the cordless handset to link up again to the base.
- Why do I hear poor audio quality from the cordless handset?
- Why can’t I store new phonebook entries to the memory?
- Why does the display on the cordless handset not turn on?
- Why doesn't the phone ring when calls come in?
- Why can’t I hear a dial tone on my cordless handset even when the TALK key is pressed?
- Why doesn't the caller ID display on my phone?
- Why have the battery icons on the cordless handset display stopped scrolling even when the phone is placed on the charger?
- When I call other people I can hear them but they can't hear me
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty