- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: When I call other people I can hear them but they can't hear me
To troubleshooting the audio issue you are having, first try restarting your system: Please disconnect the phone system and remove battery for about 2 minutes, then reconnect.
Secondly please ensure you are not pressing the mute button in error. The mute button is located at the top left of your handsets keypad and in some cases has been mistaken for the talk/send button.
- No ring tone.
- Why can’t I store new phonebook entries to the memory?
- Why have the battery icons on the cordless handset display stopped scrolling even when the phone is placed on the charger?
- Why doesn’t the caller ID display on my phone?
- Why does the display on the cordless handset not turn on?
- Why does the cordless handset drop the link during a call?
- Why does the Answering System not record messages?
- No dial tone.
- Why do I hear poor audio quality from the cordless handset?
- Why does the Answering System stop automatically?
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information