- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: Why do I hear poor audio quality from the cordless handset?
The base might be placed too close to electrical appliances, reinforced concrete wall or metal door frames. Please keep the base away from those possible wireless obstacles.
- No ring tone.
- Why can’t I store new phonebook entries to the memory?
- Why have the battery icons on the cordless handset display stopped scrolling even when the phone is placed on the charger?
- Why doesn’t the caller ID display on my phone?
- Why does the display on the cordless handset not turn on?
- Why does the cordless handset drop the link during a call?
- Why does the Answering System not record messages?
- No dial tone.
- When I call other people I can hear them but they can't hear me
- Why does the Answering System stop automatically?
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information