- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: How do I save a number from the call list to the phonebook?
1. Press CID (Base) to enter the calls list.
2. Press VOL+ (Base) or VOL- to the entry you want.
3. Press MENU (Base) and then VOL+ (Base) or VOL- to select SAVETOPB.
4. Press MENU (Base) and then enter the name.
5. Press MENU (Base) and then edit the number.
6. Press MENU (Base) to save.
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- Why do I hear poor audio quality from the cordless handset?
- Why does the answering system not record messages?
- How do I record the announcement?
- Why doesn’t the caller ID display on my phone?
- How do I set up the display language?
- Why doesn’t the phone ring when calls come in?
- Why can’t I hear a dial tone on my cordless handset even when the TALK key is pressed?
- Why does the display on the cordless handset not turn on?
- Why can’t I store new phonebook entries to the memory?
- Why does the cordless handset drop the link during a call?
- Why have the battery icons on the cordless handset display stopped scrolling even when the phone is placed on the charger?
- When I call other people I can hear them but they can't hear me.
- Why does the display on the corded base not light up?
- How do I set up the date and time?
- What comes in the box?
- Can I remote access my answering machine?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information