- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: When I call other people I can hear them but they can't hear me
To troubleshooting the audio issue you are having, first try restarting your system: Please disconnect the phone system and remove battery for about 2 minutes, then reconnect.
Secondly please ensure you are not pressing the mute button in error. The mute button is located at the top left of your handset keypad and in some cases may be mistaken for the talk/send button.
- Can I make a 3 way conference call?
- How do I record the greeting message?
- How do I add an entry to the phonebook?
- How do I dial from the phonebook?
- How do I set the date and time?
- Why is there no dial tone?
- How do I adjust the volume?
- No ring tone
- Can I mute a call?
- Poor audio quality
- What comes in the box?
- How do I set up the display language?
- How do I play back messages on the answering machine?
- How do I add an additional handset?
- What does "out of range" mean on my screen?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty