- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: How do I install and charge the handset battery?
- Take off the battery compartment cover to remove it. Place the supplied rechargeable battery pack in the battery compartment, with the battery connector plugged in.
- Install the battery compartment cover back on.
- Put the handset on the base to charge for at least 24 hours. Once charged, the full battery icon will indicate that the handset is fully charged.
IMPORTANT: Use only the rechargeable battery pack provided with the product.
- Why does the display on the cordless handset not turn on?
- Why can’t I store new phonebook entries to the memory?
- How do I add an entry to the phonebook?
- How do I dial from the phonebook list?
- Why doesn’t the caller ID display on my phone?
- Why can’t I hear a dial tone on my cordless handset even when the TALK key is pressed?
- Why does the answering system not record messages?
- Why does the cordless handset drop the link during a call?
- Why have the battery icons on the cordless handset display stopped scrolling even when the phone is placed on the charger?
- Why do I hear poor audio quality from the cordless handset?
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- Why does the answering system stop automatically?
- Why doesn’t the phone ring when calls come in?
- What comes in the box?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information