- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: What comes in the box?
In the box, you will have the following:
- Handset Base
- NiMH Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Battery Door
- Power Adapter
- Telephone Line Cord
- User's Guide
- Quick Start Guide
Note: In multi-handset packs, you will find one or more additional handsets, chargers with power adapter units, additional rechargeable battery packs and battery doors.
- Can I make a 3 way conference call?
- How do I record the greeting message?
- How do I add an entry to the phonebook?
- How do I dial from the phonebook?
- How do I set the date and time?
- Why is there no dial tone?
- How do I adjust the volume?
- No ring tone
- When I call other people I can hear them but they can't hear me
- Can I mute a call?
- Poor audio quality
- How do I set up the display language?
- How do I play back messages on the answering machine?
- How do I add an additional handset?
- What does "out of range" mean on my screen?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty