- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: How do I add an additional handset?
Up to 5 handsets can be registered to one base providing that the original handset is pre-registered to use.
Additional handsets must be registered to the base before you can use them.
To register an additional handset:
1. Press MENU and then VOL+ or REDIAL/VOL- to select SETUP HS.
2. Press MENU and then VOL+ or REDIAL/VOL- to select REGISTRATION.
3.Press MENU and then VOL+ or REDIAL/VOL- to select YES or NO.
4.Select YES then press MENU to enter the registration procedure as follows:
- Press and hold FIND for around 4 seconds on the base.
- Place the unregistered cordless handset on the base or charger.
- A confirmation tone is generated if registration is successful.
HANDSET X is displayed where X denotes the number of handsets, and then the phone returns to idle.
To register an originally unregistered handset, follow steps 1 through 3 above.
- Can I make a 3 way conference call?
- How do I record the greeting message?
- How do I add an entry to the phonebook?
- How do I dial from the phonebook?
- How do I set the date and time?
- Why is there no dial tone?
- How do I adjust the volume?
- No ring tone
- When I call other people I can hear them but they can't hear me
- Can I mute a call?
- Poor audio quality
- What comes in the box?
- How do I set up the display language?
- How do I play back messages on the answering machine?
- What does "out of range" mean on my screen?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty