- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: Will the shock-free no-bark ball with dual sonic technology be effective on my dog?
There are many reasons for excessive barking - your dog may be lonely, hungry, cold or hot or simply alerting you to people or animals on your property.
The No-Bark Ball is best used on dogs whose needs are well fulfilled and bark excessively at everything that moves.
The No-Bark Ball may not work on dogs that have hearing problems or are suffering from hearing loss.
- Will my dog stop barking completely?
- Will the barking from another dog trigger the sensor on the shock- free no-bark ball with dual sonic technology?
- When your dog does not seem to respond to the ultrasonic correction
- My dog keeps barking (does not seem to respond to the ultrasonic correction).
- What is meant by ultrasonic sound?
- Is the shock-free no-bark ball with dual sonic technology appropriate and humane?
- Will the ultrasonic sound from the shock-free no-bark ball with dual sonic technology affect other dogs?
- Consumer products and accessories limited
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Technical specifications