- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: What is meant by ultrasonic sound?
Humans can only hear sounds at a frequency up to a maximum of 20kHz, whereas dogs can hear up to 60kHz. As such, dogs are sensitive to certain sounds that are undetectable to us. The ultrasonic sound waves released by our No-Bark Ball are at frequencies that are audible by dogs.
- Will my dog stop barking completely?
- Will the barking from another dog trigger the sensor on the shock- free no-bark ball with dual sonic technology?
- Will the shock-free no-bark ball with dual sonic technology be effective on my dog?
- When your dog does not seem to respond to the ultrasonic correction
- My dog keeps barking (does not seem to respond to the ultrasonic correction).
- Is the shock-free no-bark ball with dual sonic technology appropriate and humane?
- Will the ultrasonic sound from the shock-free no-bark ball with dual sonic technology affect other dogs?
- Consumer products and accessories limited
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Technical specifications