- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: What is meant by ultrasonic sound?
Humans can only hear sounds at a frequency up to a maximum of 20kHz, whereas dogs can hear up to 60kHz. As such, dogs are sensitive to certain sounds that are undetectable to us. The ultrasonic sound waves released by our training system are at frequencies that are audible by dogs.
- Can the Duosonic Remote Training System be used on all dogs regardless of age?
- Is the Duosonic Remote Training System appropriate and humane?
- How do I determine what is the right correction level for my dog?
- How many levels of correction does my Duosonic Remote Training System have?
- What is the RF Frequency Band on my Trainer200U?
- What is the range of operation of the Duosonic Remote Training System?
- Will the Duosonic Remote Training System be effective on my dog?
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- How long does my dog need to continue wearing the Pet Collar Unit?