- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: Can I listen to a video I’m watching on a connected device with my VerveLife product?
Yes, just place your earbuds in their portable charging case, open the Hubble Connect app for VerveLife on a connected device, and select video mode. Now you can watch any video on that device and discreetly listen to the audio track on your VerveLife product.
Remember to turn video mode off when you’re finished - selecting the video mode in the app helps to minimize Video Sync. issues and will reduce the amount of sound being buffered which may cause increased number of audio drop, so always make sure to return product to Music mode when video is complete.
Remember you can only change settings on the headsets from the App when both earbuds are in the case.
- How can I pair my VerveOnes+ with Bluetooth?
- How do I charge the earbuds & the case?
- How do I adjust the volume?
- How can I adjust the EQ settings of the sound on my VerveOnes+?
- Can I use just one of the earbuds and turn the other one off completely?
- Are the VerveOnes+ waterproof?
- How many hours of playtime will I get?
- What kind of Bluetooth range does the VerveOnes+ have?
- Can I receive calls from more than one phone? Or simultaneously connect my VerveOnes with more than one device – like my tablet and my smartphone?
- What is Hubble Connect for VerveLife products?
- What is the connectivity range?
- How do you charge this device?
- Which Bluetooth devices are compatible?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- What type of sound can I expect from VerveLife products?