- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: Are the VerveOnes+ waterproof?
VerveOnes+ are both waterproof and sweat-proof.
VerveOnes are not, though, nor are the battery charging cases that come with both devices.
- How can I pair my VerveOnes+ with Bluetooth?
- How do I charge the earbuds & the case?
- How do I adjust the volume?
- How can I adjust the EQ settings of the sound on my VerveOnes+?
- Can I listen to a video I’m watching on a connected device with my VerveLife product?
- Can I use just one of the earbuds and turn the other one off completely?
- How many hours of playtime will I get?
- What kind of Bluetooth range does the VerveOnes+ have?
- Can I receive calls from more than one phone? Or simultaneously connect my VerveOnes with more than one device – like my tablet and my smartphone?
- What is Hubble Connect for VerveLife products?
- What is the connectivity range?
- How do you charge this device?
- Which Bluetooth devices are compatible?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- What type of sound can I expect from VerveLife products?