- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: What do the indicator lights on my Sliver II mean?
The indicator lights on your device have a special meaning.
The charts listed below will help you understand exactly what these indicator lights mean.
Headset Status Light
|light shows...||your headset is...|
|two blue blinks, pause, repeat:||powered on & searching for a device|
|steady blue for three seconds, then off:||connected to a device|
|flashing red:||charging, battery at low power|
|flashing yellow:||charging, battery at medium power|
|flashng green:||charging, battery at high power|
|steady green:||connected to charger, battery fully charged|
Charge Case Status Light
|light shows...||your case is...|
|flashing red:||being charged, battery at low power|
|flashing yellow:||being charged, battery at medium power|
|flashing green:||being charged, battery at high power|
|steady red:||less than 30% charged|
|steady yellow:||30% - 70% charged|
|steady green:||fully charged|
- What do the buttons on my headset do?
- How do I manage calls with my Sliver II?
- How many hours of talk time will I get?
- Does the headset reduce background noise?
- Which devices are compatible with Sliver II?
- The battery is drained.
- I can't turn the device on.
- My Caller ID isn't displaying the name of the caller.
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information