- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: How do I manage calls with my Sliver II?
Follow the steps below to manage calling with your headset:
• Answer a call - Press the call button.
• Reject a call - Press and hold the Volume Up or Volume Down button until you hear a tone.
• Make a voice dial call - Press the call button to activate voice recognition.
• Redial last call - Please use your phone to redial the last call.
• Mute or unmute a call - Press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons until you hear “mute on” or “mute off”.
• End a call - Press the call button.
• Change call volume - Press the Volume Up or Volume Down button. To quickly change volume, press and hold the Volume Up or Volume Down button.
• Answer second incoming call - Press the Call button.
• Reject second call - Press and hold the Volume Up or Volume Down button until you hear a tone.
Note: Some features and phone/network dependent.
- What do the buttons on my headset do?
- What do the indicator lights on my Sliver II mean?
- How many hours of talk time will I get?
- Does the headset reduce background noise?
- Which devices are compatible with Sliver II?
- The battery is drained.
- I can't turn the device on.
- My Caller ID isn't displaying the name of the caller.
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information