- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: The battery is drained.
You can recharge the headset in one of the following ways:
- Place the headset in the case, and plug the charger into the case’s micro USB port. The headset charges first, then the case.
- Charge the case first, then place the headset in the case when you need to charge it.
- Plug the charger directly into the headset’s micro USB port.Your headset uses a micro USB connector to charge.
Headset Status Light
Green - more than 4 hours talk-time
Yellow - between 2-3 hours talk-time
Red - less than 1 hour talk-time
Case Status Light
Green - fully charged (two full headset charges)
Yellow - 30-70% charged (one full headset charge)
Red - less than 30% charged (less than one headset charge)
- You can close the case lid when charging.
- Fully charge the headset before you use it.
- The case or headset status light flashes when it is charging. When not charging, the case or headset status light shows a steady color that indicates the battery charge level.
- When the charger is not attached, the case status light turns off after 30 seconds.
Caution: Your battery is designed to last the life of your device. It should only be removed by a recycling facility. Any attempt to remove or
replace your battery will damage the device, void your warranty, and could cause injury.
- To save battery power, turn off the headset when you’re not using it.
- You hear a voice prompt, that tells you how much talk time you have left when you turn on your headset.
- When you’re not in a call, press the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to hear how much battery talk-time is left on your headset.
- What do the buttons on my headset do?
- What do the indicator lights on my Sliver II mean?
- How do I manage calls with my Sliver II?
- How many hours of talk time will I get?
- Does the headset reduce background noise?
- Which devices are compatible with Sliver II?
- I can't turn the device on.
- My Caller ID isn't displaying the name of the caller.
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information