- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: How can I pair my VerveOnes with Bluetooth?
- Turn on Bluetooth on your device.
- Take both wireless earbuds out of case, and put them in your ears.
- On your device, go to the Bluetooth menu, select for VerveOnes, pair & connect. You will hear "Paired" when pairing is complete.
Note: Only the left earbud will connect to your device. The right will connect to the left. The left earbud may also be used as a single headset. Certain versions of this headset may only have tones and no voice prompts. Some devices may request permission to access your contacts and call history. You may choose to allow or deny this request if you wish to have caller name readout
Tip: When you hear "Earbuds linked" both earbuds are connected for stereo Use. When you hear "VerveOnes connected" your earbuds are connected to your device.
- How do I charge the earbuds & the case?
- How do I adjust the volume?
- How can I adjust the EQ settings of the sound on my VerveOnes?
- Can I listen to a video I’m watching on a connected device with my VerveLife product?
- Can I use just one of the earbuds and turn the other one off completely?
- Are the VerveOnes waterproof?
- What type of sound can I expect from VerveLife products?
- How many hours of playtime will I get?
- What kind of Bluetooth range does the VerveOnes have?
- Can I receive calls from more than one phone? Or simultaneously connect my VerveOnes with more than one device – like my tablet and my smartphone?
- What is Hubble Connect for VerveLife products?
- What is the connectivity range?
- How do you charge this device?
- Which Bluetooth devices are compatible?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty