- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: How do I charge the earbuds & the case?
Charge the earbuds
Put the earbuds into the case and press them firmly until you hear a click and the earbud lights turn on. Twist the case until it's completely closed.
Tip: Earbuds are designed to be a snug fit in the case. You may need to push earbuds from the side to remove.
Charge the case
Charge the case and earbuds by plugging in the charging cable. The case light turns on when it's charging.
- How can I pair my VerveOnes with Bluetooth?
- How do I adjust the volume?
- How can I adjust the EQ settings of the sound on my VerveOnes?
- Can I listen to a video I’m watching on a connected device with my VerveLife product?
- Can I use just one of the earbuds and turn the other one off completely?
- Are the VerveOnes waterproof?
- What type of sound can I expect from VerveLife products?
- How many hours of playtime will I get?
- What kind of Bluetooth range does the VerveOnes have?
- Can I receive calls from more than one phone? Or simultaneously connect my VerveOnes with more than one device – like my tablet and my smartphone?
- What is Hubble Connect for VerveLife products?
- What is the connectivity range?
- How do you charge this device?
- Which Bluetooth devices are compatible?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty