- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: Can I use just one of the earbuds and turn the other one off completely?
Yes, just turn on Mono Mode, and you’ll be able to use the left ear bud on its own. Though without both earbuds and their dual integrated mics to provide superior sound, neither you nor your call will sound quite as good.
- How can I pair my VerveOnes with Bluetooth?
- How do I charge the earbuds & the case?
- How do I adjust the volume?
- How can I adjust the EQ settings of the sound on my VerveOnes?
- Can I listen to a video I’m watching on a connected device with my VerveLife product?
- Are the VerveOnes waterproof?
- What type of sound can I expect from VerveLife products?
- How many hours of playtime will I get?
- What kind of Bluetooth range does the VerveOnes have?
- Can I receive calls from more than one phone? Or simultaneously connect my VerveOnes with more than one device – like my tablet and my smartphone?
- What is Hubble Connect for VerveLife products?
- What is the connectivity range?
- How do you charge this device?
- Which Bluetooth devices are compatible?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty