- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: My Caller ID isn't displaying the name of the caller.
If the phone number of the caller is not stored in the phonebook, the Sliver II will say "Incoming call on Device x."
If the phone supports the Phonebook Access profile, you’ll hear “call from
Note: This feature doesn’t work when you’re on a call and you receive a second incoming call.
- What do the buttons on my headset do?
- What do the indicator lights on my Sliver II mean?
- How do I manage calls with my Sliver II?
- How many hours of talk time will I get?
- Does the headset reduce background noise?
- Which devices are compatible with Sliver II?
- The battery is drained.
- I can't turn the device on.
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information