- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: How many hours of playtime will I get?
VerveOnes/ VerveOnes+ can hold their charge for over 12 hours– enough for both commutes and everything in between. Just be sure to keep them in their portable charging case when you’re not using them.
- How can I pair my VerveOnes with Bluetooth?
- How do I charge the earbuds & the case?
- How do I adjust the volume?
- How can I adjust the EQ settings of the sound on my VerveOnes?
- Can I listen to a video I’m watching on a connected device with my VerveLife product?
- Can I use just one of the earbuds and turn the other one off completely?
- Are the VerveOnes waterproof?
- What type of sound can I expect from VerveLife products?
- What kind of Bluetooth range does the VerveOnes have?
- Can I receive calls from more than one phone? Or simultaneously connect my VerveOnes with more than one device – like my tablet and my smartphone?
- What is Hubble Connect for VerveLife products?
- What is the connectivity range?
- How do you charge this device?
- Which Bluetooth devices are compatible?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty