- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: What is Hubble Connect for VerveLife products?
Hubble Connect for VerveLife can greatly enhance your earbud experience. Download app for free at the App Store@ or Google PlayTM (AndroidTM 4.3 or higher).
- Locate a lost earbud: Locate on a map the last time your earbud was connected to your device.
- Voice Promp: Receive live voice prompt notifications of sound or motion activity from your home, advanced analytics of its environment, and even updates on who’s there and what they’re doing.
- How can I pair my VerveOnes with Bluetooth?
- How do I charge the earbuds & the case?
- How do I adjust the volume?
- How can I adjust the EQ settings of the sound on my VerveOnes?
- Can I listen to a video I’m watching on a connected device with my VerveLife product?
- Can I use just one of the earbuds and turn the other one off completely?
- Are the VerveOnes waterproof?
- What type of sound can I expect from VerveLife products?
- How many hours of playtime will I get?
- What kind of Bluetooth range does the VerveOnes have?
- Can I receive calls from more than one phone? Or simultaneously connect my VerveOnes with more than one device – like my tablet and my smartphone?
- What is the connectivity range?
- How do you charge this device?
- Which Bluetooth devices are compatible?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty