- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: Which Bluetooth devices are compatible?
You can connect your VerveOnes/ VerveOnes+ to all kinds of devices, from smartphones to laptops to tablets – if it has Bluetooth capabilities, you can connect your VerveOnes to it.
Please find here the list of all the compatible Bluetooth devices:
- How can I pair my VerveOnes with Bluetooth?
- How do I charge the earbuds & the case?
- How do I adjust the volume?
- How can I adjust the EQ settings of the sound on my VerveOnes?
- Can I listen to a video I’m watching on a connected device with my VerveLife product?
- Can I use just one of the earbuds and turn the other one off completely?
- Are the VerveOnes waterproof?
- What type of sound can I expect from VerveLife products?
- How many hours of playtime will I get?
- What kind of Bluetooth range does the VerveOnes have?
- Can I receive calls from more than one phone? Or simultaneously connect my VerveOnes with more than one device – like my tablet and my smartphone?
- What is Hubble Connect for VerveLife products?
- What is the connectivity range?
- How do you charge this device?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty