- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: Can I have more than one phone connected using this device?
Yes, the device supports advanced Multipoint. If two phones that were previously paired with the device are both in the car, the device will monitor both phones for incoming calls. A call on either phone can be answered by pressing the device's call button. If there is an ongoing call on one phone and a call comes in on the second phone, you will able to switch to the second call by pressing the call button.
- My device worked before but now it's not working, what should I do?
- What do the status lights mean?
- How can I operate the call functions of the device?
- Does this device reduce background noise?
- Can you receive a call from more than one phone?
- How many hours of talk time will I get?
- Phone doesn't find my speakerphone
- My speakerphone will not enter pairing mode, what should I do?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty