- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: What do the status lights mean?
Tip: The device announces when you have a low battery and allows you to manually check the battery status when powered on:
You can initiate a battery check when powered on by pressing both volume buttons while not on a call.
- My device worked before but now it's not working, what should I do?
- Can I have more than one phone connected using this device?
- How can I operate the call functions of the device?
- Does this device reduce background noise?
- Can you receive a call from more than one phone?
- How many hours of talk time will I get?
- Phone doesn't find my speakerphone
- My speakerphone will not enter pairing mode, what should I do?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty