- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: Phone doesn't find my speakerphone
Make sure the status light on your speakerphone is steady in blue when your phone is searching for devices. If not, reset the speakerphone to factory condition (see Restore to Factory Settings). The speakerphone resets and you hear “Ready to pair” and see the status light steady in blue. Note: The voice prompts are only available in English.
- My device worked before but now it's not working, what should I do?
- Can I have more than one phone connected using this device?
- What do the status lights mean?
- How can I operate the call functions of the device?
- Does this device reduce background noise?
- Can you receive a call from more than one phone?
- How many hours of talk time will I get?
- My speakerphone will not enter pairing mode, what should I do?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty