- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: How do I manage calls with the Roadster Pro?
To answer a call - Say “answer” when prompted or press the call button.
To reject a call - Say “ignore” when prompted or press and hold a volume button until you hear a tone.
To voice dial a call - Press the microphone button. When you hear a tone, follow the prompts to make a call.
To redial the last number dialed - Press the call button.
To mute or unmute a call - Press the mute button. The speakerphone says, “Mute on” or “Mute off”. When mute is on, there will be a red light on the mute button.
To answer a second call - Press the call button. The first call is put on hold.
To end a call - Press the call button.
Tip: When you’re connected to two phones, use the voice prompts on the phone you want for features like voice dial and redial.
- How do I adjust the settings?
- Where do I put the Roadster Pro?
- Does this device reduce background noise?
- How many mobile phones can be connected at the same time?
- How much talk time will I get?
- My speakerphone worked before, but now it's not working.
- The voice recognition feature isn't working.
- The status light is red. What should I do?
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information