- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: How do I adjust the settings?
Press and hold the Call button while turning on your speakerphone to adjust these settings:
- Factory default reset
Caution: This action erases all pairing information stored in your speakerphone.
- Voice interface
- Caller ID alert
- Multipoint connections (for two phones)
- Wideband speech
- Voice answer
Note: The speakerphone will automatically turn back on after you exit the settings menu.
- How do I manage calls with the Roadster Pro?
- Where do I put the Roadster Pro?
- Does this device reduce background noise?
- How many mobile phones can be connected at the same time?
- How much talk time will I get?
- My speakerphone worked before, but now it's not working.
- The voice recognition feature isn't working.
- The status light is red. What should I do?
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information